Yellow Sapphire Stone is also called pushkraj stone, kanakapushyaragam stone, pushyaragam stone, pushparagam stone, or Pukhraj stone in India. Symbolizing courage and intelligence, it is a symbol of strength. This stone brings prosperity to a person’s life, making it a very beneficial stone.
This gemstone is bright and beautiful, expressing positivity in the wearer as well as in the surrounding environment. Yellow Sapphire’s benefits are endless, and it has been observed that wearing this auspicious gemstone can bring positive energy and hope to the wearer. Among the highest quality and safest gemstones to wear, this September birthstone is reliable and safe.
Among all the Navratna gemstones, the yellow sapphire is considered to be the most auspicious and beneficial stone.
Significance Of Yellow Sapphire Or Pukhraj Stone
As one of the most auspicious Navratna stones, Yellow Sapphire also called Pukhraj, is highly prized by many. Associated with Jupiter, this brilliant yellow gemstone is the birthstone of September babies.
There is a belief that the Pukhraj Stone possesses the powers of Jupiter. Due to Jupiter’s weight, Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) has distinctive powers over other precious stones. Yellow Sapphire stone benefits can be maximized by wearing it in accordance with the advice of an astrologer and gemologist.
Relationships are stabilized and prospered by yellow sapphire stone. It is believed that those who bear the Pukhraj stone are blessed with prosperity and success since this gemstone is considered a companion of Lord Ganesha.
What Are The Benefits Of Wearing Pukhraj Stone?
There have lots of benefits to pukhraj stone. Wearing Yellow Sapphire correctly can have significant positive effects on the body and mind. In addition to its many positive results, it is a gemstone that is universally adored.
It is a twin of Ruby (Manik) and Blue Sapphire (Neelam), belonging to the Corundum family of gemstones. Its yellow color comes from the presence of iron. There are many benefits associated with the original pukhraj stone, but here are some of the most significant ones:
Knowledge and power are synonymous with Pukhraj. In addition to supporting clear thinking, Pukhraj ratan promotes effective decision-making. Placing it in your office or workspace will also bring success and prosperity. Businessmen, lawyers, traders, and traders benefit greatly from yellow sapphire gemstones.
Encourages You To Learn More
In Hindu culture, Jupiter is called Guru (teacher). As a result, it is immensely beneficial to advocates, lawyers, judges, teachers, scholars, and writers. Having this skill increases a person’s ability to deal with ambiguous situations. By doing so, they can make the right choices, be disciplined, define their life goals, and succeed in the long run.
Calms The Mind
Pukhraj calms the anger and brings mental peace. Stress and tension are also released. As part of meditation, the Yellow sapphire can also help the wearer gain concentration, connect with the higher self, and discover their true potential. It increases the wearer’s creativity and provides many opportunities. People who wear Pukhraj stone enjoy a wide range of life’s pleasures.
Imparts Marital Happiness
The yellow sapphire gemstone can make a tremendous difference in your life when worn correctly. Especially for women, this precious stone provides marital happiness and satisfaction as well as protection against evil. Pukhraj provides its wearer with many benefits, including a loving and prosperous husband, love, conjugal satisfaction, heirs, and marital happiness.
Invite Positive Energy
Those who wear pukhraj stones are protected from negative influences and evil intentions. As a result, the wearer can focus more and live a happier life as the ring wards off evil energy.
A Harmonious Relationship And A Happy Life
The malefic effects of Jupiter are completely negated by wearing a yellow sapphire gemstone. People who wear the ring experience the rare joys of life, such as success, intelligence, and close friendships. Academicians, authors, traders, and artists are ideal for Pukhraj because Jupiter is also the planet of wisdom and judgment. Jupiter influences spiritual inclinations heavily, and the Yellow Sapphire stone encourages a deeper solace with spirituality.
Various Health Benefits
Wearing a yellow sapphire can heal stomach and kidney problems. Gallbladder, liver, and spleen diseases are miraculously cured by it. Immune function is also improved by Pukhraj. It provides healing powers for ailments of the kidneys, mouth, rheumatism, cough, and fever due to its endless benefits. Wearers of yellow sapphires are protected from accidental death. In addition to bringing mental peace and courage, a Pukhraj stone also brings happiness.
Yellow sapphire reduces the tendency to become angry, keeping its wearers calm and composed. Aside from reducing fat, it can also treat skin and throat ailments. Blood circulation is improved and cerebral congestion is expedited.
Makes You Spiritually Awaken
Yellow sapphire is also beneficial to those who are deeply religious or spiritual. People who seek spiritual evolution may also benefit from Jupiter’s domain of dharma (religion).
How Much Carat Yellow Sapphire Is Best For You?
Jupiter is believed to provide various benefits to those who wear the Pukhraj stone. In our solar system, Jupiter is the most giant planet. It provides financial stability and assurance, among other benefits. Furthermore, this planet plays a major role in building fortunes.
It is recommended that yellow sapphire (the gemstone for luck and prosperity) weigh no less than 3.5 carats. Yellow sapphire stones with a heavy weight will have an even greater impact. Wearing or purchasing it should be done after consulting with an experienced astrologer.
The Effect Of Yellow Sapphire On Various Zodiac Signs
There is a high demand for Pukhraj because of its unlimited effects. Various shades of yellow and orange are available.
- Aries- As the ruler of the Aries zodiac sign, Mars is a friend of Jupiter. Jupiter’s friendship with Aries benefits the sign. The result is an increase in credibility.
- Taurus- Venus, Lord of Taurus, has a normal relationship with Jupiter. It may, however, have a different effect.
- Gemini- The Pukhraj stone ring is the most suitable jewelry to wear for Geminis to take advantage of Jupiter’s positivity and prosperity.
- Cancer- The moon, the Lord of Cancer, and Jupiter have a positive relationship. Natives of this sign should wear Pukhraj stones with pearls or coral. Positive results will follow.
- Leo- There is a favorable relationship between the Sun and Jupiter, the ruler of the Leo Zodiac. As a result, yellow sapphires are auspicious for those born under this sign.
- Virgo- Virgo is ruled by Mercury, who is in full harmony with Jupiter. Yellow sapphire is recommended for people who have difficulty in their studies or are suffering from property problems.
- Libra- Jupiter is the Lord of the third and sixth positions. Yellow sapphire is therefore not appropriate for people born under this sign.
- Scorpio- A person born under this sign is considered very auspicious if they wear the Pukhraj stone as Jupiter is considered the lord of the second and fifth places.
- Sagittarius- For those born under this sign, the Pukhraj stone can bring the expected benefits.
- Capricorn- People under this zodiac sign should avoid wearing Pukhraj stone.
- Aquarius- It brings luck and happiness to their lives.
- Pisces- It is highly recommended for people born under this zodiac sign to wear the Pukhraj stone for their prosperity and success.