1. Easy exchange policy (for Gems only), the client must show the original bill and original certificate alongwith original Gemstone for proper verification to the company’s Main Karol Bagh office. If the product is not verified /authenticated or is not in proper condition or appears to be broken/damaged or any other reason given by the company, whatsoever, it shall not be accepted or considered for exchange. In case, The Gemstone is verified, the company may exchange, as per its discretion, by deducting minimum 20 % of the product value. This easy exchange policy can be availed within 6 months from the date of purchase. The easy exchange policy is applicable for loose gemstones only and not with any kind of diamond/gold/jewellery. Organic Gemstones such as Pearl, Emerald, Opal Corals etc. are very soft on the Moh’s Scale. These can waste with usage and hence there is no exchange on organic Gemstones in any case.
2. That the exchange policy of loose gem stones, is at the sole discretion of the company, subject to verification of the company as aforesaid. Exchange is not available for products that have been altered and/or repaired, taken out of original settings or cracked.
3. In case of any dispute regarding the genuineness of the Gemstone after its purchase from the company, the same shall be got tested by the company from its Government Approved and Accredited Laboratory and the report of the said Laboratory in this regard shall be final and the customer shall not dispute its report and shall not insist on getting the Gemstone tested from any other Laboratory.
4. That in order to avail easy exchange, applicable taxes, labor charges, wastage, bank charges, credit card charges, appraisal charges, shipping and insurance charged on the original purchase are non-refundable and shall be deducted while considering the Gemstone for exchange in terms of policy laid herein above.
5. No exchange shall be entertained if original invoice and certification is missing. These have to be given in original as per directives of the law due to the precious nature of these goods. Customer is advised to keep the documents safely. No further communication shall be entertained in this regard in case of missing original invoice and certificate/s. This rule is mandatory and the Company shall not be able to do anything in this regard due to laws and policies.
6. We will never return once sold in any case.
7. Neither the Company nor any third party/ies provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials/Gems offered for any particular purpose. The customer hereby acknowledge that any such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Company expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. The customer’s use of any information or materials is entirely at his/her own discretion, for which the Company shall not be liable. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that any products, services or information provided, meet his/her specific requirements.
9. No complaint shall be entertained and/or lodged in contravention to the process/procedure laid down herein above.
10. The company shall not be responsible for any kind of negative or positive effects of the gemstones/other remedies.
11. In case of any dispute, the decision of the company shall be final.
12. In case customer does not take the delivery within 10 days of sale, we will forfeit the advance amount given by customer in respect of that order.
13. All disputes are subject to the Courts of Delhi Jurisdiction only and any dispute arising out of the sale of any material/Gem by the company in terms of Invoice, it shall be referred for Arbitration under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 by An Arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, which shall not be objected to by the customer and the decision of the said Arbitrator shall be final and binding on the customer.