Are too many hurdles slowing down your progress in life?
The Pukhraj stone is here for your rescue.
Yellow Sapphire, famously known as Pukhraj which is a lustrous gemstone belonging to the corundum family. It occurs naturally in Jammu (India), Australia, Tanzania, Madagascar, Thailand, Ceylon, Burma, USA and Sri-Lanka, the last one being the primary source of this popular gemstone.
Yellow Sapphire is known by various names including Guru Ratna, Peetamani, Pushparaj, Guruvallabh, Pitmani, Kanakapushyaragam, and Pushyaragam. It represents the planet Jupiter and is admired worldwide for its brilliant beauty and transformational benefits.
Astrological texts correlate the Pukhraj gemstone with the planet Jupiter because both of them possess the colour yellow. Eminent astrologers from around the world believe that Pukhraj can capture the aura of Jupiter and transmit it to the wearer of the gemstone. Therefore, conferring the wearer with the positive benefits of Jupiter.
Not only that, but the original Pukhraj stone also eradicates the harmful impact of Jupiter. It is found in varying hues of yellow and orange. The fascinating yellow shade of Pukhraj is due to the presence of iron. Higher iron concentration results in higher saturation and hence, a richer yellow colour. The colour of these gemstones can also be enhanced naturally with continuous exposure to low-level radiation. However, chemically irradiated Pukhraj stone often loses its colour after a while.
Chemically composed of Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3), the original Yellow Sapphire gemstone offers a plethora of miraculous benefits to the wearer.
Benefits of Yellow Sapphire
- Energises the wearer and empowers their ambition
- Confers knowledge, wealth, good health, stability in relationships and nurtures overall well being
- Enhances the positive impact of Jupiter
- Improves financial status and brings in prosperity
- Bestows honour and respect
- Helps achieve fame, fortune and success
- Eliminates all marriage related problems
- Recommended for a blissful married life
- Reunites separated lovers
- Imparts the strength and optimism to start a new journey in life
- Helps overcome jaundice, skin problems, and blood circulation issues, fat accumulation, liver, throat or lung ailments
- Stabilises marital relationships
- Recommended for teachers, intellectuals, lawyers, judges, scholars and writers
- A popular choice for engagement rings
- Improves communication skills and helps express better
- Nurtures and enhances creativity
- Eliminates the lack of concentration
- Helps fulfil all professional and academic goals to make you more confident
- Beneficial for students
- Improves fertility
- Controls anger
- Imparts courage
- Wards off evil and negative energies
- Protects the wearer from life-threatening accidents
- Confers the wearer with wisdom
The ritual to wear Pukhraj
Astrologers recommend everyone to wear the Pukhraj gemstone with a gold ring.
Consult a certified astrologer before wearing this gemstone.
The elaborate ritual behind wearing a Pukhraj can be demonstrated in 5 steps.
Place the ring in a bowl with one spoon of Curd, Honey, Gangajal, Tulsi leaves and Ghee
Leave it for 10 minutes to activate and cleanse the gemstone
Pray to the almighty and take the ring out of the mixture
Wash it with pure gangajal
Wear the ring on the index finger on a Thursday during Shukla Paksha while reciting the mantra ‘Om Brim Brihaspataye Namah’ 108 times
Read this before buying Pukhraj
Ideally, Pukhraj weighs between 5-7 carats. Contrary to what most people believe, the price of Pukhraj gemstones varies very little with their mining origins.
Topaz stone is an inexpensive alternative to Pukhraj. It is a semi-precious gemstone that fails to yield the same results as Yellow sapphire. Pukhraj is one of the best precious stones.
Thus, one must buy authentic, 100% original Yellow Sapphire. We advise you to buy a gemstone only after checking proper certifications. Make sure that all the information related to gems is provided during the purchase.
For more information on gems, you can also contact us on our toll-free number 98108-00550. Gem Mines provides free shipping within the country. All our products are approved by the government and bear lab-tested certificates of authenticity. We accept both online and offline modes of payments.
To know more, visit our website- www.gemmines.in or call us on 098108-00550. Our customer care executive will be available at your assistance.
We also provide a free horoscope and free consultancy service for gemstones.